Sunday, July 10, 2011

Day 3-July 9

 Breakfast..
 Wanda my new hair stylist.
 People love the new doo

 Like a boss.  Keep'in it O.G. in Pamplona.....



Not much to report for me today as I stayed at the hotel and did some recuperating.  I did not want to tempt fate as I felt I was lucky the day before.  Jen and I tried to watch the run on TV but the damn hotel doesn't have the station we need to watch it.  I wanted to see what I missed.  Matt and Dustin came back in one pice but felt their run was a little weak.

We later walked around and tried to find pictures of them in the run and ran into Pete from Philly.  He had a couple of nice shots of him on the ground at the Callejon.  

Jen had found a woman who braided hair and talked her downa good many euros and I got my hair braided.  Straight O.G. Snoop Doggy Dog style.  I had people taking pictures of me and had started to block up the road as people looked and pointed at me.  Only Americans would do this.  I feel pretty gansta.
My knee started to feel better but I still had a limp.  I got some Benedine Gel and some aloe for my feet at the local pharmacy.  Matt found some Neosporin in his bag and I used that as well.  Well at least I can keep my risk of infection down until I get to the states.  yippee!!
We had a few drinks at the local cafe' and spoke of tomorrow.  I decided to run again if my knee felt better.  Jen had decided she would run again to if it looked good.

We had our last meal of chicken (salty), fries and green peppers.  We sucked down our little water bottles like we had been in the desert for 2 weeks.  Man was it salty.   We went to bed relatively early as we got to sleep in until 6:30 to ready ready for tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment