Sunday, July 3, 2011

It's on.......

Twas the night before Pamplona (San Sebastian) and all through the house......

Well here I am the night before I leave and I'm feeling excited and yet a little nervous
at the same time.  Its been a couple of years since my last visit so as I pack I'm trying
to keep things to a minimum.  I wonder if it will be exactly as I left and remember it.
Things always change and they are never the same as when you last remember it but
I hope this is like land that time forgot.  I can hardly believe that the time has come
already.  It seems like yesterday I was planning this thing with Matt.  But my beard
and hair say otherwise.  I look like some old hermit or Jesus now.  I'm sure I will get
stopped somewhere along the way for my looks.  As long as I can still scare kids in the
airport then I should be fine.
It's getting late and I still have stuff to do so I will let you know how it goes tomorrow.

1 comment:

  1. I think Owie is the only kid who wont cry at the beard... he may cry when you shave!

    ReplyDelete